Notifications
Clear all

Juvederm for first time in between intracel and derminator

MemberMember
(@johnwayne)

Posted : 03/29/2018 7:19 pm

Hello,
Ive been dealing with acne scars for a couple of years now after developing cystic acne being an adult. Ive had 3 sessions of laser fraxel with no improvement at all and then I went for CO2 laser with some noticeable improvement. 3 months ago Ive had done a TCA cross that
made some of my scars wider and even deeper. 1 month after TCA I did subsicision, dermapen and PRP injections and most recently intracel. Ive been contacting a plastic surgeon to try and do juvederm derma fillers and plan to continue with 2 more sessions of intracel and derminator spaced between 4-6weeks of each treatment. My scarring is mosly box and rolling scars.
Would you suggest me going for derma fillers in between those treatments? Thank you

MemberMember
(@mjjmands)

Posted : 03/30/2018 2:40 am

How much did your scars improve after the subcision + microneedling?

MemberMember
(@johnwayne)

Posted : 03/30/2018 2:55 am

I havent noticed much improvment but that was 2 months ago, I guess collagen still forming

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/30/2018 6:59 am

@JohnWayneI have no idea without seeing yours scars what you need. Sounds like your just trying a bunch of stuff. One does not do a single TCA cross and not do more, ... of course they get wider and the bed raises or the floor of the scar.

You most likely need subcision from the beginning with filler if you had pitted scarring.

JohnWayne liked