Notifications
Clear all

Need some help

MemberMember
(@adam96)

Posted : 03/22/2018 7:57 am

Hi guys I've pretty much cleared my active acne just 3 or 4 pimples that came up yesterday after using shea butter but I'm curious as to wether anyone could help me with getting rid of the red marks left behind after years of acne problems, I'll attach a photo so you can see what it's like. 
I have a dermatologist appointment next month so hopefully they can help as well. 

Thanks in advance ih oh and I don't have fortunes to spend so dans regime is a no go for me as I have to ship it to the uk and it's costly 

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@adam96)

Posted : 03/27/2018 8:28 am

Anyone have any tips from personal experience or in general?

MemberMember
(@robinclooney)

Posted : 03/27/2018 9:04 am

Hey Adam...glad to see you are all clear! I feel your pain with leftover red marks and the awful hyper pigmentation spots Im trying to get rid of...here are a few things that are working for me...some of them you can get free...hopefully you have access to a
Sephora store or other same type retail stores near you, go and ask for a free sample of these products..they give three samples at each request, but keep going back when you run out..

first...look into these products at drunkelephant.com...

Baby facial..a high percentage of aha and bha leave on treatment for 20 mins and rinse

next ask for Framboos..a nightly leave on treatment..

youll see all all of the directions on the site or @sephora.com

i have been totally clear with a out of the blue flare up for six weeks, now Im trying to peel those layers off with acid laden products..amazing how that dead skin piles up...if you need any more info let me know...cheers to smooth skin!

Adam96 liked
MemberMember
(@silavana)

Posted : 03/27/2018 4:18 pm

The Cutera Excel Vis greate of getting rid of acne scars. It's a laser device that can remove scars, pigmentation issues, and smooth out the skin.

MemberMember
(@robinclooney)

Posted : 03/28/2018 9:38 am

On 3/27/2018 at 5:18 PM, Silavana said:

TheCutera Excel V is greate of getting rid of acne scars. It's a laser device that can remove scars, pigmentation issues, and smooth out the skin.

Big cost factor!

MemberMember
(@silavana)

Posted : 04/04/2018 3:29 pm

Sure, you may want to use it as a last resort, but it does work.

MemberMember
(@adam96)

Posted : 04/08/2018 7:02 am

Thanks for your responses guys, I'll look into them both and hopefully be able to try one or both of them