Notifications
Clear all

Both discolouration and indented scars.

MemberMember
(@damagedskin)

Posted : 03/18/2018 7:42 pm

This is the best picture that I can show you the discoloured indented scars on my right cheek. They're very shallow though.

any suggestions without needing to spend thousands of dollars? Thanks.

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 03/18/2018 7:47 pm

`

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/19/2018 7:22 am

If you was realy that fussed about whats there,maybe a beauty therapist injecting a filler just to plump out any indents or maybe do some light salicylic/tca peels at maybe 8% and this will refresh your face and you will forget the little imperfections there.maybe spread the peels out every 3 months and after a year the imperfections might go.
:)

MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 03/20/2018 2:29 pm

U have no scars at all, dont worry about those little redmarks, they will fade naturally.
Your skin is perfect, go live your life

MemberMember
(@damagedskin)

Posted : 03/20/2018 6:00 pm

3 hours ago, De Rerum Natura said:

U have no scars at all, dont worry about those little redmarks, they will fade naturally.
Your skin is perfect, go live your life

Thanks for your kind words. Some of them are actually indented - as in depressed in my skin. I tried taking a better picture and this is what I have.

will the indented scars fill in over time?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/20/2018 8:59 pm

@DamagedSkinPlease take a picture of your scars making a shadow using a flashlight or directional light. Scars make shadows. Otherwise your pic above is misleading. See the FAQ if you don't know how to do this - first post on this sub.