Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DifferentQuit

Red marks on chin but arent bumps

I have really noticeable marks on my chin. I’m not sure as to whether or not it’s acne : panpipes nodules. Or if it’s due to shaving. I shave with my foam wash as of recently, and I used to with a shave cream but that would cause bumps. These marks on my chin I can’t feel with my hands, it feels smooth but they’re noticeable as seen in the pictures below.
please help!! I’m 16

23B389F0-3B4C-4391-9E81-C060CB94E3C9.jpeg

FA16D169-99D6-4325-85B5-5BDFCC3A2F17.jpeg

F66179D7-806E-4001-9E5F-CAAEE6C66038.jpeg

If you're simply asking whether it's acne or not I would say it most certainly is.

I'm 29 so I've thought about and handled many differed kinds of acne from light, to severe, to moderate. Acne is, in my opinion, a very generally held up term and concept. So yeah, it's acne. I'm not sure if the answer to that question will really change how you deal with it in terms of shaving, cleaning, or going out in public.

Just try your best to deal with it(not focus on it) when it's light!

Could just be shaving related acne. Or it could be just be regular adolescent acne.  I'm 23 and have it way more acne crap on my face so do not fret.

some areas of my facial area get more pimples than others, mine is definitely just adult acne but your case could be down to your technique.

Do you lean heavier on your chin area, apply enough shaving gel or foam etc.