Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
december

Gon b on Tane!

Yup, I'm going on tane. That crap's expensive as heck. I'm getting it from Korea.

NoLimit: I hope you're reading this. It's 57000WON for a bottle of 10mg x 100 caps. So it's like 50 dollars. My dad sent me 3 bottles.

I'm gonna get Cetaphil and some Blistex from WalMart this weekend.

For the ppl who's read my previous post, the in-between-time-period was only 1 day... lol. Here's the sequence: Derm Appt - 12/8; Blood Work - 12/9; and Confirmation on Tane 12/10. I'll be receiving my supply of Tane soon. Wish me Luck!!!

PS. I'm taking the ACT tomorrow. I'd better get some sleep.

Whoa....that's cheap. I'm really thinking of getting Accutane from Korea but I have no connections with doctors or derms. I have to ask my family about this. But thanks for letting me know. But then again my insurance might cover Accuante and evetually cost me about $50 a month or less....not too sure.

Good luck on your Accutane course...

Yeah, I went to Walmart today because I couldn't wait for my supply to come in and got Amnesteem 20mg x 10 caps. It cost me $104! Jesus Christ!

Well, I also bought Cetaphil, Cetaphil Lotion, and Carmex for lips.

roche has a plant in korea, thats good, and a good price too, sotret w/o insur. is 65 for 100 10mg pills, but sotret is generic