Notifications
Clear all

Economical Nokor Subcision Doctor in the Bay Area?

MemberMember
(@progression)

Posted : 03/08/2018 5:16 am

Hello all,

I'm back at my scars again. I was looking good for a few years after Fraxel Re:pair, subcision, and various IPL type lasers in 2012-14.

However, my scars have now returned again..ughh..(no new acne, just reappeared)

I am currently taking a break from Microneedling RF treatments (non-insulated). I've had 3 so far and of course, my scarring looks worse than ever. My current doctor does not do subcisionbut she does fillers.

I am taking a break from the Microneedling procedures because they are taking a toll on my sanity (Dr. went so aggressive I lost volume). Moreover, I believe that I should have Subcision done as a must needed scar revision modality.

Previously, in 2012-14 I used Dr. Ting (San Ramone) and he's so expensive (per scar) for Subcision. I have scarringall over my face and would like adoctorthat is good at subcision and is economical in the bay area. I'm looking todo the suction technique at home after the procedure.

I read many posts and I think @beautifulambitionmentionedtrivalleylivewellfor fillers but would they do just subcision? Like you mentioned in your posts, many professionals don't want to do just subcisionbecause they make so much with their 'energy machines' as you put it.

Thanks for reading!

Chow!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/08/2018 5:22 am

@ProgressionGoto Dr Rullan in San Diego, even with a cheap flight that is your cheapest option. Otherwise Dr. Dahwan in Fremont, Wait list is sometimes 6 months or more, and his sub isn't that special. Expensive too.

MemberMember
(@progression)

Posted : 03/08/2018 5:36 am

6 minutes ago, beautifulambition said:
@Progression Goto Dr Rullan in San Diego, even with a cheap flight that is your cheapest option. Otherwise Dr. Dahwan in Fremont, Wait list is sometimes 6 months or more, and his sub isn't that special. Expensive too.

Thank you for the referral.  It's been a few years since I've been on the board but I see that your contribution(s) to this community is phenomenally helpful to us all.  Keep up the good work!  That's not a demand, it's an appreciation. ;)