Notifications
Clear all

Returns

MemberMember
(@rosyglasses)

Posted : 03/07/2018 4:49 pm

I have now emailed them 3 times and still no reply all I need is the rma! Why dont they just post it so its by such a hassle!!

nalinpask liked
MemberMember
(@dearhumvee)

Posted : 03/09/2018 3:58 am

My case is worse. I returned the package valued 400$ because I found out that their moisturizer will be expired in 09/18, but they replied that they will not refund because I refunded 3 years ago. I already reported to FTC. I don't know what else I can do.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 03/11/2018 6:48 am

Hello RoseGlasses,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet been issued an RMA number.Kindly make sure that you are sending a message to support@acne.org to ensure that your email will be answered within 24 hours.

Hello DearHumvee,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet been refunded yet.Our customer service team did ask you why you made several bulk orders and why they were suddenly returned after purchase however, the question was still left unanswered. As for the Moisturizer, you did made a return previously and we only allow one return per customer. We mention this on our returns page:

https://store.acne.org/returns

The products you have received should be used up right before the expiration date if you will follow thedirections precisely as outlined.

We have a strict policy with regards to resellers and multiple returns. Acne.org products are FDA regulated products therefore we are very careful with dispensing our products to consumers and we cannot provide any support to resellers.If the return of the bulk order is reasonable, we may take it into consideration and issue you a refund as a ONE TIME courtesy from Acne.org.

For further assistance, we would suggest that you contact our customer service team to clarify any issues with regards to the bulk orders and thereturn.

MemberMember
(@dearhumvee)

Posted : 03/11/2018 9:27 am

I already replied many times that I return because you keep sending me the moisturizers which are gonna expired in 09/18. Only 6 months from now!, and I ordered 6 of them. You had sent me the RMA, and that's why I completely returned to your store. I have your staff signature, so it means your store received the return package. Now that you have your item back, it's time to refund!

MemberMember
(@dearhumvee)

Posted : 03/11/2018 10:03 am

By the way, you should know that this is my first time to return your products, and the only reason is again because of the expiration. As you mentioned in the email that I return once 3 years ago, it was not me. You'd better check thoroughly.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 03/12/2018 1:29 am

Hi DearHumvee,

I understand your concern however as I have mentioned, it is best that you contact our customer support for further clarification with regards to the issue.