Notifications
Clear all

Closed comedowns / clogged pores

MemberMember
(@sizablepeapod)

Posted : 03/07/2018 11:09 am

I have always had these tiny bumps on my face. They appear worse in natural and sunlight but in certain lightings my skin looks clear. I have done research and they look like closed comedones, or clogged pores. How Can I get rid of these? They used to be much much worse and with some things I have helped them not look so bad, they look way less bumpy than  before but they never go away completely. My skin looks clear from a distance but up close you can see tiny bumps everywhere and they make the texture of my skin rough and bumpy. I use the cetaphil no fragrance foaming cleanser, Mario biduscu green water mist, and I haven™t really consistently used a moisturizer. I saw something about oil free cleansers making these closed comedones because they take away natural oils and your skin makes more oil, creating clogged pores. Does anyone use oil cleansers for these and do they work or does the oil cleanser make it more clogged?

5102421A-B801-4FFC-864D-3919317AA3C1.jpeg

EA656229-BF72-43B4-BE6E-E6C46C007568.jpeg

MemberMember
(@rick82)

Posted : 03/08/2018 12:12 am

I wouldn't worry about them. You just have larger pores than usual. It's for sweat glands so that they can release impurities out from the skin. I also have them but less noticeable.

MemberMember
(@galgadough)

Posted : 03/17/2019 8:41 am

Do these itch?

MemberMember
(@noashe)

Posted : 03/18/2019 3:27 pm

Did you ever over-exfoliate or damage your skin in anyway? As this might be a cause.