Notifications
Clear all

[2nd subcsision] My scar is more deep than before

MemberMember
(@frenchscar)

Posted : 03/06/2018 12:12 pm

It's been 1 week since my last subcsision
No filler was used and my scar become more deep than before and i regret...

is this normal ? It' s going to become less deep after ?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/06/2018 1:37 pm

Do filler, ...you said suction did not work, ... or don't do it at all. We went over what can help you in your other posts. I have said filler now multiple times. Why do something that cannot help you. Trying to save money, do shortcuts? Your scars needs major volume. Laser won't fix that, subcision alone won't fix it. Nothing will but filler. This is on you..." my scar become more deep than before and i regret."Perhaps it's best to stop at his time, either it's a healing thing, or another part of the process / finances. Any one treatment we mention will not fix your scars alone.

MemberMember
(@frenchscar)

Posted : 03/06/2018 1:46 pm

But it's normal that My scar is more deep than before,i am afraid about that

or is it normal,at the beggining,one week post op,the scar is more deep than before and it Will improve after ?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/06/2018 1:48 pm

Sure it's "normal", if you do nothing...means you need filler. More often swelling is a result or re attachment. You can't cut corners.

MemberMember
(@frenchscar)

Posted : 03/06/2018 2:22 pm

Because my doc don't used any spacer

he only cut with his needle

i try suction but My scar don't elevate

so for you,is finish and my scar is worse than before ?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/06/2018 2:56 pm

Please goto a proper Dr and get subcision and filler. Chu does it cheap without filler (PRP). He is in the UK. Cheap Ryan Air flight. But no if Not the proper way, don't do subcision, ... it's not helping you and would be better to wait for a better DR and do nothing now. Dr. Emil comes to France, someone posted about it the other day, his wife is French, contact him.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 03/06/2018 2:58 pm

2 hours ago, Frenchscar said:

It's been 1 week since my last subcsision
No filler was used and my scar become more deep than before and i regret...

is this normal ? It' s going to become less deep after ?

I highly doubt the scars have become tethered again in just one week. This could be due to swelling around the scar that have not been subcised (eg, doughnut effect). Once the swelling goes down, you'll either see some improvement or, at worst, no improvement (namely, your old scar again).

As BA already stated, the best thing to do at the moment is to get fillers. If that's not an option, then go for Chinese cuppig.

eva_li liked
MemberMember
(@frenchscar)

Posted : 03/06/2018 3:23 pm

No i am sure that i don't have any swelling now and that my scar is more deep and visible than before

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 03/06/2018 4:26 pm

59 minutes ago, Frenchscar said:

No i am sure that i don't have any swelling now and that my scar is more deep and visible than before

Since you haven't provided the before/after pics, it's hard to say what the problem might be. However, it's possible that the doctor injected the needle too deep, likely in the fatty layer, thereby causing atrophy. If you see a crater-like indentation, that's what it is. But unless I see the picture, I ain't so sure.

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 03/06/2018 8:47 pm

Did you get this treatment in France?

The success probability of treatments such as subcision is highly dependent on the operator. Please fund a better doctor if he/she is not willing to use filler as a spacer.

MemberMember
(@eva_li)

Posted : 03/07/2018 2:43 am

10 hours ago, Sirius Lee said:
Since you haven't provided the before/after pics, it's hard to say what the problem might be. However, it's possible that the doctor injected the needle too deep, likely in the fatty layer, thereby causing atrophy. If you see a crater-like indentation, that's what it is. But unless I see the picture, I ain't so sure.

In such case the atrophy would be also where the needle went in, not only in the scar itself imo.

11 hours ago, Frenchscar said:

I am also one week out from subicison and I am still swollen.
Thanks so this swell my entire face is beautifully plump and seemingly almost scarless - beside one scar.

I also have one persistent deeper scar that is still visible regardless subicsion, now it seems even deeper, I think thanks to the swelling around. It has been subcised twice. At best I see no improvement, sometimes it seems almost deeper than before but I am pretty sure it is sort of an optical illusion.
My lesson? Next time I am going to get this scar filled, I doubt that anything else can help it.

But I would recommend you wait few more weeks before you make final judgments. A ton of optical illusion is happening this close after a procedure.