Notifications
Clear all

Finally! Acne free!

MemberMember
(@finallygood)

Posted : 03/04/2018 3:52 pm

Yeeeees! Finally! Free from acne! Its been a year, and my skin is still doing great!! Iwant to share the products that worked for me. Ican finally go the to store without makeup and not feel uncomfortable. My skin doesnt hurt and idont feel self conscious (even though itried not to) about my skin.

About me: acne from 11-32 years old, female, 33 now. Itried SO. MANY. PRODUCTS. Nothing worked. pretty much every type of acne, some type all over my face. The little bumps everywhere. Cystic (nodules?) acne around my mouth and jaw. The pus filled kind (pustules, pastures?) where ever and all over. Red spots where ever. Ithink icounted once with over 40 active. Read below for what Ido. Its nothing extensive or crazy.

1. Cleanse every day, after removing makeup
  2. Mask every other day/ every 3 days until skin looks smooth. Best at night. Feel out whats best for you.
  3. Hydrating cream morning and night.

- natural and feels so good on your skin. Very soothing

• they have an acne line but stay away!! Salicylic acid is terrible for acne! Iswear it would mildly improve my skin then actually make it worse without seeing any improvement, def think that stuff is a scam. At least for my skin.

Mask- Juice Beauty green apple peel FULL STRENGTH -or- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Intensive Peel

• Ahas and bhas, Ireally didnt see any improvement in my skin until Istarted doing these masks. A jar will last you a long time, 3 months+

seriously, this stuff is the BEST. Isaw a difference THE. NEXT. DAY. Ican tell when Idont use it. Helps with skin clarity/redness as well. Check out reviews on this stuff. Youll get excited.

• This stuff is expensive but a little goes a long way. 1 bottle will last you 3+ months. Ask for some samples if you dont wanna commit to a whole bottle.
  • Kiehls Powerful-Strength Line Reducing Concentrate

- this stuff, also amazing! My skin just looks smoother with this stuff. Great reviews, again get samples if you dont want to commit to a bottle.

MoisturiZing cream: Juice Beauty age defy moisturizer light, feels good on your skin

So as you can see, Im a big Juice Beauty and Kiehls fan. Budget friendly/just wanna try it first:

Get the Juice Beauty Age Defy trial sized for $40. It comes with other stuff too, but you get the cleanser, peel and moisturizer. Irecommend. Itll last you a month if you dont use too much product. Get samples of the Kiehls product. Theres usually a store in the mall or get online and theyll give you a weeks worth usually.

I hope this helps someone out there!

MemberMember
    (@helen84)

Posted : 03/05/2018 2:04 am

Thanks for the tips :)

MemberMember
    (@betty92)

Posted : 03/05/2018 12:06 pm

Congrats, good work!