Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hithat666

So many pimples on my forehead. Don't know what to do! Dermatologist not helping either

So my skin type is normal. So it'll started with little hard bumps I got on my forehead in the end of December. I regularly used salicylic acid facewash then and it really kept my skin clear. But these little things won't go away by salicylic. Regardless I kept applying it. It didn't make the bumps any better but it didn't make them worse either. So I went to a derm in the beginning of January to treat those bumps. She prescribed fusiderm topical and an oral antibiotic. I used to for about 5 weeks but there was no improvement at all. The bumps got a little, just a little worse. Then I went to the derm again and this time she prescribed clycin T lotion and some acne aid soap. I used that for 3 weeks. After using clycin t lotion for 3 days, I had a cyst and the bumps started to grow. I thought they were coming out and would peel off. But it's been three weeks and there worsening like hell and worsening everyday with no hope in sight. I'm really down rn. So please help me get rid of these. My diet is pretty good. I don't have dandruff. I exercise regularly. I'm slim fit. Change my pillowcase every week. I like to stay clean. I'll be uploading two pics here. First one is of when it al started and the second one is of now. 20180122_012218.jpg20180227_124022.jpg

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes