Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ericie

Going out...

Okay just a question...

Okay i am on the regimen for 1 week ( i did used bp gel one week before that but not 2 times a day)...my skin is all flaky and peely. But how do you guys do that if ya go out a night? i mean go to a disco, club or sumthing ? Do you guys put Moisturize on before going out? cuz my skin is getting these kind of white things all over my face within the next 2 hours i put the moisturizer on...

Lol i hope my english was good enough!!...

Flakes. You're flaking. Either your skin is drying out because you've just started using the required amount of BP, or your moisturizer isn't too good at moisturizing and you have to keep adding more.

If it's the first situation, then it's only temporary and your skin will soon get used to the high amounts of BP and not be so dry and flaky. But for now, just keep adding more moisturizer whenever your face seems to need it.

Flakes.  You're flaking.  Either your skin is drying out because you've just started using the required amount of BP, or your moisturizer isn't too good at moisturizing and you have to keep adding more.

If it's the first situation, then it's only temporary and your skin will soon get used to the high amounts of BP and not be so dry and flaky.  But for now, just keep adding more moisturizer whenever your face seems to need it.

Okay, what if i go out in the disco and its really hot there? and i am gonna sweat and all neutral.gif ....I cant put on moisturize in there doubt.gif so ill walk with a flaky face.. neutral.gif

Take a break, gently pat your face dry with a towel and apply more moisturizer (if you have any on you). You can always put some in a tiny little bottle in your pocket.

Take a break, gently pat your face dry with a towel and apply more moisturizer (if you have any on you).  You can always put some in a tiny little bottle in your pocket.

Not if they have bathrooms, or a small corner you could use.  But anyway, xXillusion's idea is good.  Skipping one application shouldn't be all that bad, you can always do the second BP for the day when you get back.