Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LesbianWithAcne

Your most embarrassing acne moments

One of the single most embarrassing acne moments of my life had happenned this Valentine's day. It was the first and currently only time I tried to tell my crush I liked her (I'm a girl too and she is an out lesbian). With my face covered in zits I walked up to her with the intention of telling her. My confidence dropped when I saw her that her moderate acne was having a clear day. The contrast between my full face severe cystic acne and her just a few zits was too much. She greeted me and I spoke to her. I had this ripe zit on my forehead which picked the worst possible moment of all time to drain pus down my face. I felt it and I can't express the intense embarrassment. She tried not to stare but she couldn't help it. I took out my rag to wipe my face. I told her I had to use the bathroom and tried to walk away but she hold my hand and asked if there was something I wanted to tell her. I don't know if she knew my feelings or not but I couldn't tell her after what she just saw. Tears started flowing down my face which made the embarrassing situation even more embarrassing. I just told her I wanted to ask about homework but nevermind. Like a loser I spent like a solid hour crying in the bathroom then I went to the nurse and told her I was sick so I didn't have to go back to class. That wad the most embarrassing acne moment for that crush. I wanted to stare it since I can't stop thinking about it. I hope others here will stare their moments too. I am also open to messages if anyone want to talk to me in private. 

There are so many I can't count. One of the worst ones though was in high school during swimming for gym class I couldn't swim and had to sit out because acne covered my body and literally burned in the chlorine water.

4 hours ago, Koloz said:

There are so many I can't count. One of the worst ones though was in high school during swimming for gym class I couldn't swim and had to sit out because acne covered my body and literally burned in the chlorine water.

ye... I just faked being sick because i was embarassed of my body acne and did not want to swim in school.
5 hours ago, Koloz said:

Tears came to my eyes when you mentioned gym. I hate gym. Sweating off my makeup. Sweating and my acne doesn't agree. Sometimes my pus pockets would open up. Acne should be a medical reason to skip gym. 
3 hours ago, jPablo said:

Going to job interviews as an adult and having a childish person talk to your acne the whole time.

I never had a job interview before. I can't imagine having an actually stressful situation as a job interview made 10 times more stressful with that nonsense.