Notifications
Clear all

Help!! Feedback greatly needed

MemberMember
(@inspiredpole)

Posted : 02/23/2018 11:37 pm

Hi,

I am new here. I have just recently started to breakout and get clogged pores. I panicked and went to a dermatologist. They want me to take doxycycline, tretinoin at night and dapsone in the morning. Thing is Ive looked at pictures and took quiz. I have mild acne and this seems like a crazy regimen. Im worried it will end up breaking me out like crazy and worse when I go off on them. The acne is hormonal but hasnt gotten worse. I used to get 1-3 max but now its on my cheeks. I have never had them on cheeks until now! Would it be best to get on birth control? Please help, I would appreciate it!!!

MemberMember
(@inspiredpole)

Posted : 03/02/2018 5:54 pm

No one can answer?!? :(

MemberMember
(@tyagi-aakash58gmail-com)

Posted : 03/08/2018 12:42 pm

hi there...As u said ur acne is hormonal and its possible to have acne on cheeks as well...Just go through a round of doxycycline and see if it clears out your skin or not...It worked for my friend. Good luck

MemberMember
(@inspiredpole)

Posted : 04/04/2018 12:58 pm

Thank you for answering. I did not get on the antibiotics because Im scared of the aftermath. I did have clear skin the month of March and then had another chemical peel. A mild lactic one but its been a week and i am breaking Out. I started doing peels and facials to improve my skin but ever since i started my skin is worse. Has this happened to anyone else???