Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HEY, Have any of you heard of this technique called TCA CROSS? It's being done in the States and I saw the results from the clinical trial in Japan and from individuals that put posts up....and I must say the results are promising. Also, it's supposedly safe for darker skined people like me (prevent blotchiness, etc.) But I don't know if it's being performed in Canada. Can anyone help please??

-flowergirl

HEY, Have any of you heard of this technique called TCA CROSS? It's being done in the States and I saw the results from the clinical trial in Japan and from individuals that put posts up....and I must say the results are promising. Also, it's supposedly safe for darker skined people like me (prevent blotchiness, etc.) But I don't know if it's being performed in Canada. Can anyone help please??

-flowergirl

well thanks anyway for the reply. i live in montreal and this x-mas, i'm gonna try searchin for someone in Canada who does it. If i manage, i'll let u know...

-flowergirl

Cool, hope you find someone!!! Yeah, i think treatments like that are a little behind here in Canada....booooo rolleyes.gif

But yeah, if you find someone, do let us know!!

Arya

I am in Vancouver too......shitty its not available here, b/c i have icepicks as well......

sigh.....i am going to seee a derm in february

I am in Vancouver too......shitty its not available here, b/c i have icepicks as well......

sigh.....i am going to seee a derm in february

Hey Oakley!

I know, doesn't it suck? I think derms are a little behind on times here. But anyway, which derm do you go to? I had smoothbeam done last year, at Arbutus Laser Center...didn't do shit...just a bloody waste of money imo.. doubt.gif Anyway, let me know how it goes!!  smile.gif

Arya

hey guys...

Dr. Bargman in toronto performs TCA CROSS. I had a consultation with him a little while ago. I can't vouch for his skills though, as I haven't had the procedure done. I just can't afford the downtime right now...

hope this helps....