Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scarboy12

What kind of scar type is this?

Hey. 21 year old. What kind of scar is this and how can i treat those? My derm told i couldnt do laser beacuse of the skin color/HIP.

Snapchat-1364508192 (1).jpgSnapchat-1492653590.jpg
Snapchat-347761539.jpgSnapchat-1633374982.jpg

Goto another derm, ... that means he is not familiar with your skin type. Looking at your pics your skin color is not that dark. Any treatment you do I would use a skin lightening cream or bleaching cream with ingredients like hydroquinone or albutin, also retin a or tretinorin, in the USA we have Differin at Target OTC at night. You will do this 3 weeks before any treatment to avoid pigment issues. Then heal and do it again after.

Regarding your surface/textural rolling scars.
* Subcision can be done on some with filler, or Chinese cupping (Amazon). 3 treatments.
* RF microneedling Various brands: secret, infini, intracel, intensif, vivance can be found at drs and med spas. You will need 3 of these spaced around your subcision. Or You can do CO2 at 1% density and high power, this avoids the pigmentation issues on ethnic skin.
*Finally You will need TCA peels several or erbium fully ablative resurfacing. 

Checkout the FAQ for more info especially subcision and tca peels (There is a link in there).

On 19.2.2018 at 9:36 AM, beautifulambition said:

Goto another derm, ... that means he is not familiar with your skin type. Looking at your pics your skin color is not that dark. Any treatment you do I would use a skin lightening cream or bleaching cream with ingredients like hydroquinone or albutin, also retin a or tretinorin, in the USA we have Differin at Target OTC at night. You will do this 3 weeks before any treatment to avoid pigment issues. Then heal and do it again after.

Regarding your surface/textural rolling scars.
* Subcision can be done on some with filler, or Chinese cupping (Amazon). 3 treatments.
* RF microneedling Various brands: secret, infini, intracel, intensif, vivance can be found at drs and med spas. You will need 3 of these spaced around your subcision. Or You can do CO2 at 1% density and high power, this avoids the pigmentation issues on ethnic skin.
*Finally You will need TCA peels several or erbium fully ablative resurfacing. 

Checkout the FAQ for more info especially subcision and tca peels (There is a link in there).

Thanks guys :)

Im from Pakistan btw. (Maybe thats why he said that)