Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User650807

So many hard lumps between eyebrows that have pus in them?

Someone please help. Up until about 6 months ago, i had clear skin. I don’t have acne, with the exception of in between my eyebrows which is a horror show. I have these in between the eyebrow like lumps, which are hard and under the skin, and when i pop them which is hard to do because there is no head, pus comes out. And i am left with little red pore marks i don’t really know how to describe them. I don’t know how to get rid of them, they are recurring and i just want them gone because they make me feel so self conscious. I don’t think it’s an issue with exfoliation, because my current skin routine consists of this: -i use my spin brush to wash my face with African black soap (so my skin is being exfoliated)
-i follow with witch hazel to tone the skin and i use pixi glow tonic which has glycolic acid in it. 
-i then use a lush brand moisturizer. 
-I use clay face masks 2x a week to detoxify the skin.
Everywhere else, my skin is clear which makes it really frustrating. I don’t know if it’s cystic eyebrow acne and if i could somehow get accurate to treat it, or if they are cc’s, clogged pores or even ingrown hairs. The texture is just so uneven because of the bumps that i can’t even wear foundation over it. Its really weird because the camera can’t really detect the severity of them because they are under the skin but i tried to take some photos to show you. 
6F673DF5-8964-403F-8805-E96BD61FCEE7.jpegE2EC161B-1F10-4699-97B6-A356FD045066.jpeg0892A64F-71A9-487D-A981-EF02F707D75D.jpeg83C2A64B-835D-4884-B360-F5EDCE8EF560.jpeg

I have kind of the same problem as you. I would suggest using a chemical exfoliant because it is super gentle on your skin and helps unclog all of the bad stuff such as dirt and oil that you have under your skin. I have recently been using glossier solution and in two weeks. I have noticed less texture and my scars are also fading as well. I have a code that will save you 10% if you are interested http://bff.glossier.com/hI4KD . I really hope this works out for you, I know how frustrating under the skin bumps can be.