Notifications
Clear all

Derminator order

MemberMember
(@toni94)

Posted : 02/18/2018 3:46 pm

Hello. Tomorrow I'm going to order a derminator device. I'd thought of signing up at owndoc forum in order to ask there what to buy besides the device (cartridges, serum, disinfectant...) but registers are currently disabled. As I'm sure you use microneedling devices, I think I can post this here to get some advice...
The idea is to order all what I need so that I won't need to order small things in the next months.

Is the HA serum good? It seems is good as it eases gliding. There's also a copper peptides serum which looks good but can't be used during or after the session (until a few days later)

How many cartridges should I order? (the device comes with 2 multi needle cartridges and a single needle cartridge) The problem is that I don't know how many sessions can each cartridge be used. I don't need single needle cartridges, only the multineedle one.

What do you recommend me to clean the needles? (clorhexidine, alcohol, any other?) On the website they have powder formulas to do that. Otherwise I can get something in the pharmacy.

I guess I'm not breaking any rule by posting this here as I've read plenty of threads about derminator with even the name of the website and its creator. In case something can be considered spam, let me know and I'll edit it.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/18/2018 4:12 pm

12 pages to read 😉

Clean with antibacterialdish soap and water and a toothbrush, 2 or 3uses per needle, they are actually single use though. Order several. Yes HA serum

Toni94 liked
MemberMember
(@toni94)

Posted : 02/18/2018 4:55 pm

41 minutes ago, beautifulambition said:

12 pages to read 😉

Clean with antibacterialdish soap and water and a toothbrush, 2 or 3uses per needle, they are actually single use though. Order several. Yes HA serum

Thanks, I'll have a look at it but I'm affraid users discuss the results, time between sessions, downtime, etc...don't they?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/19/2018 3:47 am

@Toni94Not sure, you can skip those parts. Regarding time many do it on manual mode because they get better coverage without the timer. Your going in a circular direction over the scars from different directions for a few passes. Blood can stay on for several hours as It's prp, then you can wash it off once it dries with water and sterile gauze. Microneedling is a slow process to see results with minor swelling for a few days after. Downtime, a weekend, unless you heal slow.

Toni94 liked
MemberMember
(@marcelperez)

Posted : 02/19/2018 8:50 am

Usually, I would like to learn more reviews. If someone knows where can I find it, please can you share? I would like to read it. It should help me with writing aboutdermatology.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/19/2018 9:04 am

[Link removed]

Derminator.com is the item.

@MarcelPerezQ&A above, Derminator thread for questions about it, and product

MemberMember
(@toni94)

Posted : 02/19/2018 9:35 am

5 hours ago, beautifulambition said:
@Toni94 Not sure, you can skip those parts. Regarding time many do it on manual mode because they get better coverage without the timer. Your going in a circular direction over the scars from different directions for a few passes. Blood can stay on for several hours as It's prp, then you can wash it off once it dries with water and sterile gauze. Microneedling is a slow process to see results with minor swelling for a few days after.  Downtime, a weekend, unless you heal slow. 
5 hours ago, beautifulambition said:
@Toni94 Not sure, you can skip those parts. Regarding time many do it on manual mode because they get better coverage without the timer. Your going in a circular direction over the scars from different directions for a few passes. Blood can stay on for several hours as It's prp, then you can wash it off once it dries with water and sterile gauze. Microneedling is a slow process to see results with minor swelling for a few days after.  Downtime, a weekend, unless you heal slow. 

And how many sessions does each cartridge last? (More or less, considering that I'll roll all over my face several passes and quite strongly. I'd thought two sessions per cartridge to ensure it doesn't become blunt.

btw  i had no idea about this low-market prp hahahaha :)

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/19/2018 3:05 pm

HAHA I posted above this... Clean with antibacterialdish soap and water and a toothbrush, 2 or 3uses per needle, they are actually single use though. Order several. Yes HA serum

Toni94 liked
MemberMember
(@toni94)

Posted : 02/21/2018 9:37 am

What about dermastamp? Is it a good idea to combine with derminator?