Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thebignosebandit

Can Somebody Be Too Pretty/Goodlooking?

Im in an awkward situation. There is this girl who is a friend of a friend of mine......ya i know.....the whole mutual friend connection.... well you all know how that goes. well anyways, my friend tells me to go talk to this girl, because she thinks im cute and she was telling my friend to get me to talk to her. im a naturally shy guy, but usually in this situation, i would talk to her anywyas. but the thing is this girl is incredibly beautiful. im talking, not trying to sound vein, but she is very close to perfection in terms of ideal, 'hollywood' beauty. she walks into a room and you cant help but just stare at her.i have no idea whatsoever, how this girl thinks im cute.

this is why i am hesitant to talk to her. my friend keeps telling me that shes waiting, and is asking why im so shy, but the truth is i think she is just too beautiful for me. i honestly cant say that if we were alone, staring at eachother face to face, that i would be comfortable. she is just too pretty for me, i couldnt handle that. im a wierd, funny looking guy, with acne, theres no way that i could handle a girl like that, let alone walk around in public and not have people stare at us and say "wtf is she doing with him?"

i know its stupid of me to act this way, but honestly if you all saw this girl, you would understand. she is gorgeous, too gorgeous if thats possible.

dont get me wrong, im as heterosexual as the next guy, and am turned on by a beautiful girl, but in this case, is it possible for a girl to be too beautiful, or too beautiful for you? how should i act on this? i dont want to keep avoiding her, or my friend whenever shes around and act like a lame ass, help is appreciated.

well I know it is hard and I know exactly how you feel and I am not trying to be mean by saying this but u can't expect to get this girl with that kind of attitude!!! girls like cofindence so be confident I know that is hard to do but try!! act like you don't care tell her how beautiful u think she is and u could also tell her what u said on here that u would never imagine sum 1 as beautiful as her to like you she will like hearing that eusa_shifty.gif good luck eusa_dance.gif

dude....

your gonna kick yourself in the ass for this one. don't ever think to yourself that someone is too good for you. where the hell is that going to get you in life??? if she likes you and shes gorgeous then do it!!! do you think you'll ever get the chance again??? don't be so hard on yourself damn.

ya man who cares..if shes beautiful then jump at it..don;t live with regrets!! if she ever found out u thought like that she aint gunna like u cuz women want guys with self confidance

dude....

your gonna kick yourself in the ass for this one. don't ever think to yourself that someone is too good for you. where the hell is that going to get you in life??? if she likes you and shes gorgeous then do it!!! do you think you'll ever get the chance again??? don't be so hard on yourself damn.

CMON PLAYA!!! you know she thinks your cute, if she said that do you really think she gives a fuck about your acne or your appearance? she has already expressed her approval and fondness for your physical appearance, all you gotta do is be yourself and show her your personality.

WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN!?

ok, it is possible that she is an evil biotch who knows shes hot and just wants to toy with your emotions. if this is the case beauty is only skin deep and you will recognize this very quickly. even if she ends up not liking you as a bf, you can still be her friend and in turn meet many many more hot women. i should smack you for not pursuing her, better yet I wont have to cuz you'll be smackin yourself a month from now.

I don't know why guys are so clueless about this. But girls DO NOT gauge a guy's looks or put as much importance on a guy's looks as guys do when it comes to a girl.

yeah we want attractive guys but no girl is going to ever go for a guy who rivals her in prettiness haha. Girls go more for decent looking and tall, sense of humor and quirky. Unless you're very short or just really objectively unattractive we don't put nearly as much value on looks as a guys does, period.

Some girls like the shy guys too. In my expierence girls like confident guys, not cocky guys. You need to have that killer instinct. Approach her with out any fear tell yourself that you are just as good as she is. If you can approach her as if she is just another piece of meat on the block and be confident around her you probably will impress her, and turn her on. Girls love confidence.

I think girls like confident guys because I do...heh

but not too much confidence.. "I'm too sexy for my cat, too sext for my cat, poor pussy, poor pussy cat. I'm too sexy for my clothes, too sexy for my clothes, too sexy it hurts".....you get the picture -))))

bro, step up and hit a homer, she thinks your cute...let her decide later if your da bomb....right now, talk to her and see what she is like, maybe you won't like her, but don't not do it out of fear......

a conversation here, a date there, a coffee later, those are all baby steps to regaining self confidence

ASK HER OUT YOU ASS.

Don't look back at your life with regret at the things you should have done.

All I have is regret and frustration. Don't be like me. It won't be pretty.

Guest Euler

please go up and talk to her - ask her out for coffee or something. get her talking about herself is always good. you will regret this if you don't take this opportunity; it could turn into something amazing.

about whether girls can be too beautiful, no I don't think so. But I think the most dangerous thing in the world is a gorgeous girl who *knows* that she's gorgeous. I try to steer clear of those types - they can be shallow.

Go talk to her. Do what everyone is saying. I came to late. But, I just think you shouldn't lose this apportunity with this girl. If she thinks your cute and you think she's cute. Well, date her. You both have an attraction why not?

If you like her, just go for it! You're only young once as my Mum keeps saying to me! Don't worry about the skin situation, it's more likely she'll like you for you as girls tend to be like that unless they're extremely superficial! It wouldn't matter to me personally if my boyfriend was ugly as hell if we had special conversations because looks fade, but personality won't. Go for it!!!

I don't know why guys are so clueless about this. But girls DO NOT gauge a guy's looks or put as much importance on a guy's looks as guys do when it comes to a girl.

yeah we want attractive guys but no girl is going to ever go for a guy who rivals her in prettiness haha. Girls go more for decent looking and tall, sense of humor and quirky. Unless you're very short or just really objectively unattractive we don't put nearly as much value on looks as a guys does, period.

now thats a lie. Girls pay attention to looks as much as guys, and i know theres this myth that guys are shallow, but girls are just like that. They are shallow, especially hot girls, cmon, how come you never see a really hot gorgeous girl with an average guy. Now ugly girls have no room to be shallow, they dont pay much attention to looks cause they know who they can and cannot attract.

now thats a lie. Girls pay attention to looks as much as guys, and i know theres this myth that guys are shallow, but girls are just like that. They are shallow, especially hot girls, cmon, how come you never see a really hot gorgeous girl with an average guy. Now ugly girls have no room to be shallow, they dont pay much attention to looks cause they know who they can and cannot attract.

:lol2: I think if both of you met halfway you'd be correct. Guys do put more stock in looks but looks matter a lot to women too. Women on one hand can substitute money or some other shallow quality for looks. Guys would never date a woman just for her money if they aren't attracted to her. If a woman was dating a guy that is a 7 and a guy that is a 9 showed interest, if the 7 has a decent personality and is stable, the woman more likely would stay based on the fact that 9 guy could be a total asshole and there are way too many asshole guys out there to be taking gambles like that. If there is two guys who they are just meeting, a 7 and a 9, unless the 7 has a really good personality, much better than the 9, the 9 will get the heads up.

That's a problem I think that keeps women just wanting stability, too many guys out there will use them or just want sex, and a woman has a lot more to lose in a relationship if she gets screwed and left to feel cheap. Guys don't really pay attention to if a chick is an asshole or not because in this society, whether she is or isn't,t hey stil get praise for getting with her and can walk away satisfied no matter what. Girls have to be really weary about guys that are assholes because by societys standards, they can easily be made to feel horrible if felt used

Women would be just as shallow as men I feel if they didn't have to watch out for the 'asshole' factor. But because of that, I think they will substitute some amount of looks just for stability. Some, not a lot :D

P.S. If you happen to be a really good looking guy and a great person overall combo.. you'll see how they appreciate that when you get behind close doors. Just watch! Girls can be just as horny and superficial as men if they feel comfortable enough with the guy and his looks.

ouch

Hey Du, try not to let height get you down man.. I know 5'2 is short for a guy but there are plenty short girls out there too! You seem like an intelligent, humorous & reasonably upbeat kinda guy I'm sure there are women out there that would love to meet you.

Yeah Du, I second everything Baldr confirmed. I am even a tall girl and I think short guys are adorable. Just stay confident :)

Hey Du, try not to let height get you down man.. I know 5'2 is short for a guy but there are plenty short girls out there too! You seem like an intelligent, humorous & reasonably upbeat kinda guy I'm sure there are women out there that would love to meet you.

Yeah Du, I second everything Baldr confirmed. I am even a tall girl and I think short guys are adorable. Just stay confident :)

Thanks guys, I appreciate that. It's just hard to hear short women say they want tall men because they don't want short kids.

On topic:

Easy, If your not comfortable with the girl, then work on your confidence and find another girl. If you would like more advice we can setup up a monthly direct debit, pm me.

People can't be TOO good looking/pretty, beauty is to be admired. Speaking as a good looking guy there are a few negatives with being ridiculously good looking. Al though outweighed with positives, good looking people as much as anyone else can be sensitive and take things the wrong way.

Here are just a few problems I've experienced that can be associated with being good looking/pretty.

1) Your regularly on the end of gay or girly jokes made by both guys and girls.

2) In relationships women can develop feelings of insecurity. Your motives are questioned, leading to 'talks' early on. In the past I've found 'the talk' very difficult, and usually broke it off. It took me dating 5 girls in the past 6 months to find the girl I'm with today, whom I care for and can see a future, which is great. Relationships tend to be high-maintenance.

3) Your often labeled a 'playa' before you even say hi. It can be great for one niters but try basing a relationship on it.

I'm interested to hear others experiences based on appearance, please share.

Coming down to it though, Women are far more attracted emotionally, I've had girlfriends that have said things like "I don't like you because of the way you look its because you make me feel good" sort your inner game out and your well on your way to meeting that great girl.

Don't take their comments too harshly, they obviously have insecurities with their own height, you wouldn't want a relationship with these girls anyway. Du, there are plently of girls that go for short men, short girls! I will agree with you that finding a girl that is taller could be difficult, increasingly so with every inch of height but don't give up hope there is someone for everyone, only when they first accept and love themselves.