Notifications
Clear all

Dr Lim Responds To Us

MemberMember
(@supremenot)

Posted : 02/16/2018 7:29 pm

At this point its clear Dr Lim follows this site often and is feeling some heat for us criticizing him. I still believe he is a good doctor but some of us his latest photos have been different lighting. I think this video shows good improvement even though the patient has mild scars. what do you guys think?

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 02/16/2018 7:51 pm

I don't think he was responding to us at all. He has been posting videos on a regular basis, so nothing new here.

Why don't you go see him? Then maybe he might put your face in one of these videos. I must saying using a fully ablative laser for milder scars is a risk, due to the side effect profile.

Edit: I just noticed his hashtag. He must read these forums.

MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 02/16/2018 10:31 pm

Lol clearly he does, and I have an inkling i know batman's identity here

Jaspa0411 liked
MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 02/16/2018 11:24 pm

51 minutes ago, dazzed said:

Lol clearly he does, and I have an inkling i know batman's identity here

You saying he posts here under an alias? No way. Apparently there have been fake Lim accounts on here in the past.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/17/2018 1:48 am

HAHAHA this is a public forum. ANY Dr simply set's up a Google filter to tell me anytime someone mentions their name and his Public Relations and Marketing dept..., staff, nurses, research assistants, etc then take care of the issues. His name is his brand. Any time you mention it he will see what you said. How do you think the stars get ahead of their PR. Being a doctor is a business and all about your name, so you protect that. Along with lawyers to litigate the haters, fakes, trolls (which we have on the forums), and competitors aka other doctors . Then you have the device companies who want to make sure their products are talked about they way they wish again for marketing and PR reasons. Optics are everything when you have posting info using your name.

Dr. Lim does not post here for his own gain as this is not allowed. He can do and say whatever he wishes on his various social media accounts. There are many hardcore fans though who do post here for him. Several medical researchers who write white papers and work in medicine do post here, they might have some affiliation but as such they are not allowed to post for his own gain nor to represent any business.

This is a public forum. Anything you mention you can be litigated against saying, quoted, and copied countless times!

If you have private information do not post it on a public forum. I can be contacted by any doctor to inquire more about your posting and research further.

Google "Acne Scars Dr Lim" and this will be a top hit on the search engines. Hence why we get so many trolls lately, they are also searching for him.

MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 02/18/2018 4:31 am

Who's the troll in this post?