Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey! well i got rid of him!!! aren't u proud of me! biggrin.gif i had to just realize how much of an asshole he really was, and then i finally talked to my parents about it and i talked to my friend about it......and my parents were extremely supportive and so was my friend, which helped a ton! but i just tried to avoid his calls at first.....but then he just kept callin, and so i finally answered cuz i felt like a bitch for not answering, and so he was really nice at first and then he asked y i hadn't been answering his calls, and then i just said well things just moved way to fast and thats just not what i want.......and he was a complete dick about it, and was like well ok fine, i understand, but its not all my fault........and i was like yea i know, im not blaming it all on u, all im sayin is that things went to fast for me, and thats just not what i want right now......and he was like well call me if u ever wanna hang out and we can take things slower. and he was such a lil prick about it, which just made me realize even more y i didn't like him.......and then i realized that he never even once said sorry......so that just proves how much he really cared about me! lol

WOW! sorry that way so long! oops!

good for you!

ditch the pricks, keep the sweeties. seems like sweet guys are hard to find though...

my campus is full of abercrombie wearing, collar popping, blonde loving frat boys.

so, you guess.

oh man a bunch of players im assuming right? lol

hey i see ur at the university of illinois......thats where i was thinkin about goin! and i was actually considering journalism too, but most likely broadcast journalism though. how do u like it there??

sorry i dont mean to change topics but i was just curious.

lol. i'm actually transfering. it is a great school, but it's also my hometown. i just NEED TO GET AWAY. it's a LOT of fun. a lot of partying and a great education.

lol! actually my dad's the head of the journalism department... so, any questions, just give me a PM!

I missed the first part of this conversation, but I'm glad that bella babe ditched the guy if he was an ass. smile.gif

thanks guys!

yea he definitely was an ass.....and im glad hes gone!

turtle, thats awesome ur dad is the head of the journalism department! ill for sure PM you if i have any questions. thanks!

yea ur exactly right......thats y i was with my ex-bf for 7 months, but it was hell the entire time, but i thought it was goin to get better, but ur right, it never did........and thats y i got rid of this guy so quickly

hey friends is better than nothing.......so just keep tryin to look on the bright side ya know.....im sure u guys will get back together eventually, so dont worry too much. but i mean atleast u guys talk once in a while.......that means theres still somethin there.

yea exactly, and atleast ur not fighting.....cuz thats the worst way to break up, cuz then people hold grudges and its not good at all.....

but yea just keep ur head up for now and things will work themselves out.

good luck!!