Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amidala

clinique skincare/clean and clear oil sheets

I'm not sure if anyone on this board uses clinique skin care products(hopefully not)..just a warning if you do. there IS acetone is mostly all the skincare other than the soap bar that i know of(please please NEVER use a soap bar either, one of the worst things you can possibly ever use on your skin). acetone(as you may know, is used in many nail polish removers) can be highly irritating, cause redness, inflamation etc. just a warning for everyone to be aware!

a note on those clean and clear oil sheets..while i have used them in the pass. anyone ever take a look to notice those ingredients on the back? yes, they do contain mineral oil. mineral oil is a synthetic oil(petrochemical) and is incredibly inexpensive and has an almost infinite shelf life. which is why so many companies out there turn to it. so what does this mean for us? cheaper products, with cheap synthetic ingredients clogging your pores. i'm not totally boycotting these oil sheets, but in my opintion, if anything contains synthetic oils stay away. sure many of you have probably used these, and some of you are probably finding that you're having to use a lot more than ONE a day. why? because it's causing more oil production and in turn your skin isn't getting that oxygen it wants so badly.