Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BIG WILLY

Do I have to use moisturizer?

I just used BP Gel for the first time and it was a much better experience than the Neutrogena product. My skin isn't dry at all.

Do I have to use the Eucerin moisturizer? My skin is not dry at all and no flakiness. Plus I'd like to save the money.

Thanks

BIG WILLY

You MUST use a moisturiser when using BP gel !!! eusa_naughty.gif

Don't be a cheapskate!

Although you have just started using BP gel and have yet to experience dry skin, I can assure you that over the next few days, your skin will become very dry (and possibly flakey) with continued use of the BP gel. Even though your skin in fine now, you should begin using a moisturiser as soon as possible so that your skin receives the moisture it requires in advance. You don't have to use the Eucerin moisturiser (although this is very good for very dry skin). Buy a moisturiser that is non-comedogenic (won't block pores), hypo-allengenic (suitable for sensitive skin), oil-free, protects against UV rays, and preferabably contains vitamins A, E and pro-vitamin B5. Check out Dan's recommended products page:link, or scan some of the posts on the message boards to find moisturisers recommended by other people.