Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghosteal

Is wanting to stay a virgin signs of being mad?

Hey everyone I'll keep this short to not waste your precious time.

I'm a 15 year old male from Asia,my family status is moderate and so are my grades.
      I was never really interested in love even after I've hit puberty,I mean I still do find girls attractive like others but there's no feeling of love anywhere. I doubt that I even need a wife or a girlfriend to live my life. But my friends,whenever I say that I want to remain single and a virgin my entire life,they always seem to call me names,and stuff (you know,normal school bullying) My family too knows of the fact that I'm not interested in any sexual activity and continue to say "I'm a late bloomer." But the fact is,I'm not. I've finished puberty,I know how reproduction is carried out. I still am not interested in any of this and I did a bit of online research and wanting to remain a virgin is pretty well..rare. Is this normal? I'll really be glad for some help. Thanks. Also im sorry if I posted this in a wrong category,I'm new to this website. Have a good day