Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm half way throughout my second week of Lomalux acne pill and so far so good... They're no miracle but it really has cut my acne about half way & some pimples that I know would've been huge stay halfway & never blow up. This along w/ a wash type treatment is probably the best way to stay out of acne.

I use a very complex combination of acne creams & have recently been intrigued by Carley's Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment because of the quickness of the 30 second face wash which definitely beats my 15 mins treatment twice a day.

Plus, taking this pill gives me more confidence as to what I try on my face, b/c I know it's helping me internally.

Is it worth the $25?

It's very expensive & I'm sure you could find it somewhere online or another homeopathic alternative cheaper.

Will I reorder?

Definitely!

Guys, give homeopathy a shot. I've tried nature's cure & this. They work pretty much the same, however I took nature's cure long time ago.. So I don't know if it would work that well now that my acne is a little bit tougher than b4!

I forgot to mention I'm not past the three weeks mark, which is when you should really see the effects kicking in... If it stays this way or keeps improving I would be a really happy buyer.

I think I'm about 99% clear pimple wise. The only bitch is the damn red marks from past acne which remain. If I were to have the red marks dissapear I would really be pretty much acne free like any other person

!

Alright just searched my way through carley & screw it, way too many people have had an initial breakout & always austininsteve comes defending it & telling them to wait 3 months.

Screw that, I know many good treatments that will never give you an inital breakout.

So far I'm good, although hoping someday I'll find a quick wash that along w/ acne pills will clear me up biggrin.gif

I remember using Loma Lux when I was about 14 yrs old through 15 and had pretty clear skin. Of course, it may have been my age!

I heard about Loma Lux too but what if you stop taking it? Will the pimples come back? I'm just wondering. Are there any side effects?

I remember using Loma Lux when I was about 14 yrs old through 15 and had pretty clear skin. Of course, it may have been my age!

By the way, I have mild to moderate acne. I get a really big pimple every week or every other week or so. Will taking Loma Lux help? I mean, I get so frustrated because I use BP but then a pimple still emerges. I've been on BP for one month now. Will Loma Lux help with cystic acne? I've stopped using BP a few months ago because I thought it caused my cystic acne. When I stopped, the cystic acne stopped. When I started using it again, I noticed a really embedded ( cystic-type ) of acne emerging. What's up with that? Will Loma Lux help with mild to moderate acne with cystic acne too?

Thanks.

I heard about Loma Lux too but what if you stop taking it? Will the pimples come back? I'm just wondering. Are there any side effects?

I'm sure if you stop it'll progressively come back.. it's not a cure, like everything else it's a treatment.

It doesn't have any side effects because it's homeopathic (natural)

I'm sure it'll help your cystic acne... The best way to know is to try it.

I know it has helped me out for sure. My main cause of acne is stress and lack of sleeping, I have 2 straight partying weekends where I haven't gotten one pimple....

I used to get at least one every fri or sat I stayed up partying... I'm pretty sure this is thanks to these lomalux acne pills!

Alright just searched my way through carley & screw it, way too many people have had an initial breakout & always austininsteve comes defending it & telling them to wait 3 months.

Screw that, I know many good treatments that will never give you an inital breakout.

So far I'm good, although hoping someday I'll find a quick wash that along w/ acne pills will clear me up biggrin.gif

Yeah, I agree. It could be the placebo effect but you see, just buying something that gives you hope that there is a product out there that could work for you, is in itself a good thing. I've been pretty desperate lately.

I can definitely attribute my zits to stress since I got more zits this year than last year. I'm studying for an important exam. That's why I'm so stressed out. Next year, if I pass, things are going to be different. No more stress. Hopefully.

Your magic pills won't work in just 2 weeks.  Any improvements you're seeing in just a couple weeks are the result of the placebo effect or coincidence.  That typically wears off after a while.

Stop looking for products that cure acne in just weeks.  Nothing will do that.  Not even Accutane.  Accutane typically takes 3-5 months before a person is 100% clear.  Antibiotics typically take 3-5 months before a person is 100% clear.  Benzoyl peroxide products typically take 3-5 months before a person is 100% clear.  And my favorite,  the demodex mite products take 3-5 months before a person is 100% clear. See a pattern?

But really,  good luck with it.  And update us in 3 months to let us know whether or not it really worked.

Steve

Austin, Texas USA

Yeah, I agree. It could be the placebo effect but you see, just buying something that gives you hope that there is a product out there that could work for you, is in itself a good thing. I've been pretty desperate lately.

I can definitely attribute my zits to stress since I got more zits this year than last year. I'm studying for an important exam. That's why I'm so stressed out. Next year, if I pass, things are going to be different. No more stress. Hopefully.