Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HaleLift

My Acne has become Unbearable

I’ve gotten to the point where I’m just over it. I want it gone and I want it gone now. 

I’ve been struggling with acne for the last 5 years. I just don’t understand why my face is the way it is. I personally don’t know how bad it is, whether it’s mild or moderate, but all I know and care about is how I feel towards my acne, and I feel horrible about how I look. I’m a 20 year old male who eats well, I rarely snack on junk food, drink upwards of 3L of water a day, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, have a pretty good physique (178 and 78kg) nws exercise at the gym regularly. I’ve been trying different acne treatments for years. From natural remedies to cleansers to face creams and even at one point Roaccutane. But none of it has seemed to work for me at all. The complexion of my skin now is naturally red due to the acne, and I have little lumps on my face which aren’t really visible, but feel bad and hurt quite often.

I cleanse my face twice daily, and have also started to use Aloe Vera Gel before I sleep to reduce the redness. But despite all this, I still manage to breakout DAILY, and I’m getting to the point where I don’t even want to go out anymore because of my appearance. I don’t have low self-esteem, I’m just very self-conscious.

Sorry you have not found your answer yet. This is what I suggest. Start with charcoal. Lush Dark Angels. It will pull out whatever is clogging your pores and get rid of redness. I also recommend vitamin A gel or serum or other acids and then an antibiotic, oral or topical or blue light. Start slow but imo you will need to use all 3 at the same time eventually. Read my post. Good luck.