Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamweaver

30% Lactic Acid Peel 30% Strength

I just ordered a sample size 1 oz. of a 30% lactic acid peel from www.chemical-facial-peel.com. I hope this is a reputatable site. I could not find any information except that is has a ph of 2.2. Does this sound like a good ph.

I have sensitive skin and cannot use Glycolic Acid on my face. If there anything that would be good to put on before and after this peel. I have some CP products. Trireduction Protect and Restore, Emu Oil, Day Cover.

Trying to do this best I can for my old scarred face (pitted scars). Too bad I do not have the $$ to do Smoothbeam or dermabrasion. I would do it in a second.

Thanks for your help!!

pH 2.2 sounds fine, although you may not get particularly good results from this. Once your skin has acclimatised, you may want to move to a lower pH, which may yield better results.

Following a lactic peel, it would be a good idea to apply some copper peptides products and then moisturise with emu oil. Don't apply anything which may irritate the new skin, though, such as BP or ALA.