Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yinv

Enclosed blackhead

Hello. I have a question about my six-year-old son. He had a black head his armpit and it was quite large. I tried to pop it and got some of it out and he just couldn’t handle it anymore. I said OK we will quit for now and will try again later. Out of fear of pain we pushed it back not even my husband I could hold him down long enough to ever try it again. It healed over and there is a large blackhead completely healed under the skin. I took him to the doctor, Dr. said just leave it at will push itself out again someday. Does anyone agree with this? Or is there something I can do to try to get it out sooner? Will it eventually just go away on its own? Thank you!

I noticed that I could get the ones out of my son’s ears after he had been swimming in a pool for a few hours one summer. So you could try soaking it somehow. Also I can get the ones out of my face much easier with charcoal. Lush Dark Angels. Or Biore has a mask. Or buy activated charcoal in a bag or a pill and make a paste. It will be messy. It should sit on the blackhead for 5-10 minutes. Good luck.