Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
broken

Whoever it was you were right

Some time ago i was reading about this red mark treater a guy posted about his grandmothers rose water/lemon well....it has faded my marks 80% u cant see them if u look VERY VERY VERY close ull see a tiny outline but i tried his method and it worked

tble spoon rose water/juice and tble spoon lemon same amount i dont know what the F this does but it has made me so happy it did irritate me at first then it just got good i think the rose heals while the lemon exfoliates or something ? dunno try it guys its magic

I don't have acne but I'm curious as to how you get rose water(I've had several people ask me this and I don't know). I realize you can make it but they don't want to buy a bunch or roses and infuse the petals. Anyway can you just buy it or do you just add rose oil to water? I can only find expensive stoff that I'm sure you can get elsewhere for dirt cheap. I just want to know where. eusa_think.gif

lemon is a natuall bleach.. you shouldnt leave it on for too long as it can really irratate..

Have u noticed that your face has gotten lighter?