Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well this is my severe scarring, it really sucks to have scars even tough i hide them with my long hair and try to act normal it's all i think about, if the wind blows my hair my heart rate increases, it's sickening to live this way, my soul hurts more everyday that passes.

Is there any hope? I have been saving up and can get Punch Floats and dermabrasion done, will the floats and dermabrasion help this type of scarring??

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

hopefully someone can answer your questions. it doesnt look too severe to me. i know how you feel about the wind blowing your hair thing though. i hate the wind, i hate the wind, i hate the wind.

Your scars are not that bad. They kinda just look like freckles. Lots of people have those. Don't let them run your life. You'd be shocked at how many people don't even notice them at all. People are really just self conscious. But, good luck with your revision journey. I'd say punches and dermabrasion would be perfect for you. Not the same kind of scarring as mine though.

no i don't have any more scarring, maybe some little thing here and there but this is the only noticeable scarring i have.

Anyone know if these can be punch floated?

I think others will agree with me...

You are a perfect candidate for Punch Floats followed by Dermabrasion.

P.S. punch floats responded much better for me on my cheeks (and others too, I think) than on other areas (forehead, temples).

Hi, Punch Floats and dermabrasion should work very well. TCA Cross might also work well, especially for what look like shallow boxcars.

it's funny a girl that sits with me at work told me, " you are the only guy i know who doesn't get acne"

In my mind i was like, i already did and i have the scars to prove it smile.gif

But thanks to all for the positive comments, it sure will help make tommorow a little easier.

Well punch floats and dermabrasion or TCA cross here i come smile.gif