Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SunshineELR

Acne Regimen: A Success For Me!

Acne strugglers! Please read on and view my before and after photos. My acne photo is from 2/5/2016 and my non-acne photo is from 2/7/2017. I still do not have any acne! Acne Regimen has completely cleared my skin after a sudden struggle I had two years ago. 

This was the root of my skin issues: Candida yeast overgrowth. Little bumps across my forehead and under my jawline and on neck are yeast from inner yeast overgrowth. When I was on Doxycycline for Lyme in August 2015. it killed all of my gut's healthy bacteria. Yeast grew and took over because I had NO defense and I didn't take a probiotic every day (but I tried to remember each day!) right away to try and catch up providing new healthy bacteria. I treated it properly and watched the bumps disappear. I as basically FEEDING the yeast since I LOVE bread and pasta and rice and tofu and coffee and fruit and wine and beer here and there...

Candida Treatment 
(Began 3/14/16)
*3/13 - the start of Lamisil on face & neck till irritation is gone 
1. Low sugar diet 
2. Probiotics
3. Antifungals
       *Diflucan 
       *Caprylic acid (coconut oil)
       *Grapefruit seed extract

Candida Diet
*Garlic, onions, seaweed, rutabaga, lemons and limes, pumpkin seeds, avocado, buckwheat and buckwheat oatmeal, soups, water, veggie drinks, ginger herbal tea, gluten free options 

(ONLY raw salads and steamed vegetables)

Avoid:
Alcohol, coffee, black tea, potatoes, mushrooms, corn, carrots, beets, peas, parsnips, breads, pasta, rice, dried and fresh fruit, cashews, peanuts, pistachios, tofu, beans, condiments 

Candida "Die Off" Treatment
-  milk thistle
- vitamin C

After seeing minor results with the Candida diet, I read about Acne Regimen online, and was SOLD right away! I highly recommend this product, but be patient. It took roughly 2 months for me to see drastic results, and maybe 6 months to see long-lasting results. 

0F10EE46-F15F-427E-A836-34E66F2C93D6.jpeg

4A9B2C62-5232-4A01-8216-965C531F9458.jpeg