accutane 20 mg seco...

Notifications
Clear all

accutane 20 mg second round

MemberMember
(@gerryn19)

Posted : 02/10/2018 10:36 pm

I shouldve started this blog a long time ago. Today is day 25: my skin is now calming down for the Iitial
brekaout that happened this week. I figured it was the product I was using which was causing it to be irritated and inflammed. Im currently using corsx ph cleanser in the morning and night , followed by toney by klairs and klairs all over lotion to keep my skin moisturise. Today. My skin is. A tad dry but not as bad, Ive been drinking lots of water. My lips are dry but manageable. Still a bunch of active pimples , cystix acne turning into white heads. Some are quite painful and annoying. Im heading on vacation in two weeks. Im afraid I need to stop
the treatment because Im going somewhere hot! What are your thoughts? Do
i stop it ? Or I I do I continue and wear tons of sunblock ? I hope my acne gets better its been a little discouraging and frustrating

MemberMember
(@longlegs622)

Posted : 02/15/2018 3:14 pm

I would continue and wear a lot of sunscreen and hats! I think the end result if you stick with it will be soo worth it, but the pause in it would put you back to ground zero when you restart. I am only 3 weeks in and haven't gotten rid of any of my acne yet, but have a super positive attitude that if I stick this out I will never have to worry about acne again!