Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nutopia

For the gluten-free people

How long did it take for you to see results? Because I tried it for 2 weeks I think and I didn't see much of an improvement. However, it has come to my attention that my sibling has been diagnosed as one with celiac disease. So this probably means I might have it too. So how long till you see a noticeable change?

Depends how badly damaged your insides are if you are truly a Celiac. You will feel better within a few days but it may take a fair few months to be properly better. The thing is I doubt you truly went gluten free. Sure you tried but there are so many items of food which contain gluten which you wouldn't think of in a million years. I glutened myself many times without even realising. Most recent was some cheese which I only found out after eating that they coat in a wheat kind of thing to stop the wrapper sticking, this was not listed on the ingredients. Even using say a wooden spoon which has previously been used for pasta will have absorbed some gluten.

Check out:

http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_...-33104374558.f1

For some basic bad ingredients.

After a few months you will most likely be up to speed but I hope for your sake you are not a Celiac because your diet and eating out is a right pain!