Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lililu

Smoothbeam Results?

I just had my first Smoothbeam treatment today, and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect. So far my face still feels numb (I had the numbing cream applied), and there are little red circles on one side of my face. I'm scared that those will scar. I was having the treatment for acne and the dark "reminder" spots that acne leaves behind.

Also, does anyone know the benefits of having V-beam PLUS Smoothbeam instead of just Smoothbeam? I'm confused by it all.

from what i understand, V Beam helps get rid of the shallow scarring and red marks that you get from acne, being an added bonus in improving the look of your skin.

it's been about a week since my first treatment. my skin is still overall really nice, much smoother (i can't get over my PORES!!! they are tiny!!!) but i got 3 big zits that ballooned up after treatment. did this happen to anyone?

Got 4 done on my face. Didnt really do much except for give my hyperpigmentation. Didnt even reduce my oil production. I'm on accutane and I have NO oil whatsoever (4 or 5 weeks in)

I have been quite pleased with my Smoothbeam results so far. Acne is MUCH better. I go for my second treatment a week from today.

Thanks for the info on V-Beam. I wonder if, after I have had all my Smoothbeam treatments, it would make sense to have a V-Beam treatment for the red marks that acne leaves behind....

Good luck to everyone!