Notifications
Clear all

Bad forehead Acne Scars treatments? help (pics)

MemberMember
(@infinitepain)

Posted : 02/08/2018 1:31 pm

Hello, I'm 20 years old. Been thinking of treating my horrible forehead acne scars and not really sure where to start.
I look like a burned victim under harsh lighting 
If you turn your screen brightness up you can see how bad it is. My skin is really really rough.

What kind of treatments should I be getting for this? Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch.
Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpgunder extreme angle
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_5.jpgScreenshot_4.jpg

I will post clearer pictures if needed.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 02/08/2018 11:13 pm

Unfortunately, the forehead has the least amount of collagen/fat concentration, which makes it very difficult to treat. It simply does not respond well to conventional treatments like laser or Infini. I would suggest a botox injection to relax the muscle, then follow up with subcision after 7 days.

MemberMember
(@infinitepain)

Posted : 02/10/2018 12:21 am

On 2/8/2018 at 9:13 PM, Sirius Lee said:

Unfortunately, the forehead has the least amount of collagen/fat concentration, which makes it very difficult to treat. It simply does not respond well to conventional treatments like laser or Infini. I would suggest a botox injection to relax the muscle, then follow up with subcision after 7 days.

Thank you for the reply, now I know the laser treatments won't be working well on forehead, I'll be sure to ask for subcision and such from dermatologists and a full evaluation. Will update progress. Thanks again for your input!