Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
infinitePain

Bad forehead Acne Scars treatments? help (pics)

Hello, I'm 20 years old. Been thinking of treating my horrible forehead acne scars and not really sure where to start.
I look like a burned victim under harsh lighting 
If you turn your screen brightness up you can see how bad it is. My skin is really really rough.

What kind of treatments should I be getting for this? Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch.
Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpgunder extreme angle
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_5.jpgScreenshot_4.jpg

I will post clearer pictures if needed.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Edited by infinitePain

Unfortunately, the forehead has the least amount of collagen/fat concentration, which makes it very difficult to treat. It simply does not respond well to conventional treatments like laser or Infini. I  would suggest a botox injection to relax the muscle, then follow up with subcision after 7 days.

On 2/8/2018 at 9:13 PM, Sirius Lee said:

Unfortunately, the forehead has the least amount of collagen/fat concentration, which makes it very difficult to treat. It simply does not respond well to conventional treatments like laser or Infini. I  would suggest a botox injection to relax the muscle, then follow up with subcision after 7 days.

Thank you for the reply, now I know the laser treatments won't be working well on forehead, I'll be sure to ask for subcision and such from dermatologists and a full evaluation. Will update progress. Thanks again for your input!