Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xXillusion

bp doesn't dry out some acne

Hey again, I know I ask too many questions, but I'm obsessed with getting rod of acne, like most you you here...

anyways...BP dries put all acne on my cheeks and chin, but not on my forehead...just no results, ZERO...do you know why? What can I do to dry them?

I tried putting on huge bumps of 2.5% bp and 10% bp..no results...

any ideas?

I would have to say you have more oil production on your forhead, maybe from your hair or other sources. Try using somthing to rid of extra oil then applying BP wink.gif

well, I'm not doing much with my hair...

but you know..for the last week I took a shower in the evening and lat my hair dry naturally, and my pimples on forehead are smaller...

the onlu problem is, I have oily skin and oily scalp, so my hair look like they haven't been washed half way through the day if I wash them in the evening...but I'd rather have clear skin...darn it it's too late for a shower now..oh well, going to take cold shower tomorrow I guess..

Well, maybe. See I use to use headNshoulders stuff, just for the hell of it.. it made my hair kinda oily as well, so I switched to Suave shampoo for men, Like you said my hair got use to it.. Then I switched again to Suave's new product I can't remeber the name at the moment but its in a white bottle hair has yet to addapt to it.

My mom went and got her hair cut the first time in about 10 years she had really long hair. Anyways, my cousin who cut her hair at the mall told her to buy these two products called nexium or something. it was about 50 dollars for both of them. I tried it, the product had all the good stuff. Tea tree oil, vitamin e,aloe list goes on and on menthol, and you know.. Anyways.. I use to get little pimples on the back of my hair line of my neck I tried the shampoo and conditioner and bout burnt my damn hair off, it was like a freezing burn type. But it cleared my scalp up from what ever I had and havn't yet had a break out, I only used it once since it was not mine but.. I liked that stuff, went to walmart and the same shampoo as I am using Suave's shampoo says compare it to nexium or somthing dunno and it does just about the same thing except for the cool contact feeling i get from it.. good luck biggrin.gif

Hey again, I know I ask too many questions, but I'm obsessed with getting rod of acne, like most you you here...

anyways...BP dries put all acne on my cheeks and chin, but not on my forehead...just no results, ZERO...do you know why? What can I do to dry them?

any ideas?

no, I don't skip...I just don't use any in the morning before school because I look horrible with that stuff on my face, at least for now. Maybe I'll do it later but nothing will keep my hands away from my face. I'm not touching my face because if acne or anything..it's just that classes sometimes get really boring...heh

I've been on the regimen for 2 weeks...and I'm not going to say anything about my cheeks because if I say it's helping, it'll get worse. It's always like that...

btw. I don't remember ever getting cycts so often.

any ideas?

retinol..you mean retin A? that's what caused my forehead acne in the first place. I've never had acne on my forehead. I was just stupid enough to use retin a there, thinking that if retin a gets rid of old skin and replaces it with the new, fresh one, then my forehead could look like a baby's forehead.... wrong! At least for me.

retinol..you mean retin A? that's what caused my forehead acne in the first place. I've never had acne on my forehead. I was just stupid enough to use retin a there, thinking that if retin a gets rid of old skin and replaces it with the new, fresh one, then my forehead could look like a baby's forehead.... wrong! At least for me.

no, I don't skip...I just don't use any in the morning before school because I look horrible with that stuff on my face, at least for now.