Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aeriapha

My B5 log

Day 75

Hi there! My name is Shannon and I just read your log. I can tell you from experience that taking B5 has done WONDERS for my skin. I have been on it since Spetember 30 and my chin( where i had a TERRIBLE breakout) has almost completely cleared...currently i have one zit on my chin. i used to get hundreds it seemed. anyway, i have a bunch of red marks which fade every day on my chin that are left overs from previous pimples. and i started taking the 10g like the second day...haha..o well...but my bod has adjusted and its helped with my cycle too...i used to be really irregular and it has made it closer to 28 days on a consistent basis...i also take a probiotic like yogurt called primal defense (it has the good bacteria that kills all the bad bacteria in ur system that can lead to breakouts)...Also, not sure if you are or not, but make sure you're taking a B-complex with the B5. I am taking Evolution-X brand and it has the B5 and complex all in the same capsule which is great...anyway...if u have any questions or anything feel free to ask! Good luck!!

-Shannon eusa_dance.gif

PS. one thing I forgot to add....dont worry if u get a few zits or few litle breakouts over the next few weeks...that is your body pushing out existing pimples that have probably been trapped deep down in your pores....give it time

you need to take the complex so that you get all the b vitamins..its really important not to leave them out while youre taking such a high dose of b5...they work together and do nothin but help your health....glad to know things are goin well...keep it up! a couple months down the road you will look back and be so glad you went this approach for clearing up your skiN! biggrin.gif

yeah i totally hear ya about the red marks...time will heal those...mine are still fading too..but theyre starting to fade just enough so that i dont have to go out with makeup ALL the time...although sometimes i still feel like i need to...haha if it was summer here, im sure id be tan and the red marks would be barely noticeable, but of course it just has to be winter....lol o well...anyway, i would take the complex twice a day....thats wut i was doin before i went on evolution-x which has the b complex all in the same thing..but yeah its reall cool how the zits that do come up seem to get smaller and smaller and heal faster...glad things are already lookin great! biggrin.gif

Hey my question is for sporty chick. I'm on day 42 and am still breaking out. My face is ok (said loosely) but it's my chest and back area that are still breaking out. Do you think it could still work for me?