Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smack

Paula's Choice Line of Skin Care

I've had pretty great success with Paula's choice products (a gentle cleanser, moisturizer, sunblock, BHA and BP lotion).

Recently I've noticed acne on my chin is occuring more often for some reason...mostly smaller and moderate sized papules. Just wonderin gif anyone else uses her products and has found they became less effective.

I have been using Paula's Choice products since last summer and am finding that my chin is breaking out constantly. (I do not ever touch my chin unless I am washing it!) I also use the gentle cleanser, BHA and AHA and BP lotion. I am not sure if her products become less effective with time or not. I have been considering starting a new routine with just the cleanser than Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion Olil Free Formula.

I've had pretty great success with Paula's choice products (a gentle cleanser, moisturizer, sunblock, BHA and BP lotion).

Recently I've noticed acne on my chin is occuring more often for some reason...mostly smaller and moderate sized papules.  Just wonderin gif anyone else uses her products and has found they became less effective.

I've used Paula's BHA 2% and it felt like it started to break me out, so I stoped using. I am still broken out so maybe it was not the cause?? Don't know for sure. confused.gif