Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
presrox

has anyone tried the poke a hole vitamin e capsule

where you poke a hole in a vitamin e capsule and apply the gel stuf to you acne? right now i have no pimples! my face is smooth and clean! but i have RED MARKS! stupid red marks if they werent red my face would be clear! i just thought that this would get rid of them ive been doing it since yesterday no great results yet but i hope it gets rid of them....anyone tried it?

Yes...I have tried Vitamin E...I wouldnt bother...it wont work....it is too greasy and may break you out like it did me....

Check out the "Red marks left after acne" forum...it is full of better remedies for your situation... biggrin.gif

you don't have to use capsules. You can buy concentrated vitamin E gel. It works well under eyes and reduces visibility of scars. Every so often I will moisturise my entire face with it overnight, to wake up with a healthy glow. It truely is rejuvinating for my skin. I am only 20, but it really does make a difference. I have never broken out from it, but I CAN NOT speak for everyone. !!!if you are highly prone to acne I would be cautious, because I don't know how one might react!!!