Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nymets99

neck acne

Hey, ever since i went on the egimen my facial acne has nearly all disappeared and I am very happy but for the past few dys I have been getting a good amount of pimples om my neck and its soooooo freakin annoying. Ive tried dans bp get and it really didnt do that much but it helped a bit. Does anyone know any product that i could use especially for acne on the neck? Please give me somthin guys....

Hey. I think I will be one of those people that will get acne on my neck. It's hard to explain why I feel this way, I can just sense it coming. I heard the neck was a really sensitive area so I don't know if I should use, for example, neutrogena body wash, or if I should treat it like my face. So basically I have the same question as you. lol lol.gif

Hey, ever since i went on the egimen my facial acne has nearly all disappeared and I am very happy but for the past few dys I have been getting a good amount of pimples om my neck and its soooooo freakin annoying. Ive tried dans bp get and it really didnt do that much but it helped a bit. Does anyone know any product that i could use especially for acne on the neck? Please give me somthin guys....

i changed my shampoo and my neck has gotton really clear i suggest everyone tries a different shampoo if you have this problem

i had the same problem i just used clearsail ultra vanishing on my neck...it burned it but it worked.

I just got one huge pimple on my neck and I want to know what I can do to get rid of it ASAP. Would icing it or something work. I put a ton of bp on it and wash it pretty good with SA in the morning and night. Is there any other magical thing that will make it disapear?