Notifications
Clear all

Done

MemberMember
(@emerson3399)

Posted : 02/05/2018 9:26 pm

So its been a month on the regimen and I'm just about ready to quit. My skin always used to break out, but at least it'd clear up. Now my skin hasn't been clear for the whole month I've been using this, and my new breakouts are red and inflamed, so any advice would be much appreciated.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 02/06/2018 12:40 am

3 hours ago, Emerson3399 said:

So its been a month on the regimen and I'm just about ready to quit. My skin always used to break out, but at least it'd clear up. Now my skin hasn't been clear for the whole month I've been using this, and my new breakouts are red and inflamed, so any advice would be much appreciated.

First line of defense is controlling the inflammation betcause that is what will leave you with scars in the end. The longer the inflammation, the worst the scar will be. The easiest course of action is to swallow a pill (or two) of aspirin everyday until inflammation goes down. Sadly, many people don't heed this advice.

If you have problem taking aspirin, then there are supplements that alleviate inflammation:

• Alpha-Lipoic Acid
  • Curcumin
  • Resveratrol
  • Spirulina
MemberMember
(@pinkhathat)

Posted : 02/06/2018 3:02 am

How much bp are you using? Many people say they break out worse during the 1st 2 months but then their skin gets much better. Have you considered doing contact therapy with the bp? Put it on 20 mins before washing/showering. It has the same effect but isn't as extreme because it doesn't sit for hours.

MemberMember
(@emerson3399)

Posted : 02/06/2018 11:33 pm

Thank you both. I'll try both of these