Notifications
Clear all

small bumps on cheeks and jaw - please help x

MemberMember
(@sabrinnnnnax)

Posted : 02/05/2018 9:35 am

So for about a year and a half I'd say i started getting these small bumps all over my cheeks and they become quite red. They don't itch or anything so Im not sure if its a rash but ive had them for a while now although ive changed all of my skin care products and even makeup, stopped using a clarisonic, dont eat dairy, hardly any gluten (its hard but ill have the occasional pasta or toast once a week), i exercise, eat clean (no processed foods) and they are still there. Ive gone through trial and error and im just getting so tired :(

My skin before these bumps was extremely dry and sensitive to heavy products i used to peel on my nose if I wouldn't moisturize but It was very clean with the occasionally pimple here or there. My skin is still dry as I live in London (and when I moved here this started, im not sure if its the pollution)

Now these bumps are all over my cheek and jaw line - they aren't hard and usually only a bit of string of puss will come out or nothing at all. 

Ive tried things like the Kate Somervile cleanser, Kiehls, and Boscia none of them worked. Right now Im using the Kiehls face wash, aloe vera oil and Kiehls midnight recovery, but i dont think anything but the Aloe Vera is working. Sometimes Ill use the Good Genes by Sunday Riley and it helps my skin look a bit clearer the next morning.

If anyone knows any good products or have gone through something similar or know whats causing it pleeeeease share your thoughts x 

IMG_1709.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

IMG_1714.JPG

IMG_1715.JPG

MemberMember
(@showyfunction)

Posted : 02/05/2018 1:34 pm

ive had bumps like this, try tea tree oil and witch hazel products
i would steam my face, extract the pus out hygienically then put tea tree oil or witch hazel on