Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

look at that bear in your sig kk.

he's such a lush.

welcome back elsa.

the emo forum is amusing again.

that pscott guy cracks me right up.

hey kk im going to see strippers tonight!

woo hoo hahahaha.

haha that's me after a weeked of binge drinking. 40 by my side, cig in hand, passed out. wink.gif

YAY FOR STRIPPERS!!!!!!!!!

lol i was dancing on top a speaker a few weeks ago, so, don't feel too bad about climbing up there. just keep your clothes on!

i went to this seedy strip club in the country a while back. BYOB and such. after a night of heavy drinking, the guys decided it would be a good thing to do. and us girls were like, why the hell not?! it was... an experience.

strip joints, why does it sound like everyone has been to one? I havent. Would be cool I guess.....eusa_doh.gif..... OH YEH, welcome back Elsa.

they're ok man. if you really want to pay to see hooters and cooters. lol, to tell you the truth, i think girls have more fun at strip clubs than guys...they get to watch for free!!!

And im am glad E is back as well.

Strip clubs can be fun. As long as you have enough money. With beers costin $4.50 a pop it can get costly quick. Not to mention all that money you spend after havin 8 or 9 beers. But that's another story...

i heard turtle would strip for food eusa_dance.gif i saw it advertised in the chicago post,ur following enquires can be answered at this number 08000 food stripper thts 08000 food stripper eusa_clap.gif

ellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where are you???????????????????????????????????????? i miss you.

Guest Brandon

You do realize this is the umpteenth Elsa thread? What the fuck