Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, so i've gotten my skin *pretty* clear, as far as blemishes go, just following the regimen...But i cannot see it helping these stubborn little black heads i have on either side of my nose, directly under my eyes. They are in SO deep it just seems nothing reaches them...I've tried strips and sulfur masks and although they offer small improvement i just dont think they penetrate deep enough...Has anyone found anything that will clear blackheads? Thanks for any information.

On a clean face - steam your skin to open the pores. Dampen skin. leave skin slightly damp. Use an extractor to extract the black head. (this is not comfortable). Then use some sort of astringent - like one containing SA to dry up the pore. Then continue to use AHA's and Vitamin A's to shrink and dry up the pore. Your best bet is to get a facial - they get all the blackheads out for you with their nice equipment - the goal after that is to keep them from coming back and Vitamin A and AHA will help with that along with the BP. Good luck.

Generally i don't like touching my skin. None the less picking at it with an extractor, still thank you for your opinion. I was thinking more along the lines of a cream?...mask?... special strip ( who knows ) , Any other opinions? Thanks.

Yes all kinds of treatments for blackheads I my self use to have a problem with them, but not anymore just seems to be blemishes. But you could try "Clackhead clearing astringent from clean and clear" or even "SeaBreeze" or even "BlackHead Clearing Scrub from Clean and Clear" some people don't like the BlackHead Clearing Scrub from Clean and Clear. I liked it alot don't know if you tried it or not. good luck eusa_wall.gif

Ok, so i've gotten my skin *pretty* clear, as far as blemishes go, just following the regimen...But i cannot see it helping these stubborn little black heads i have on either side of my nose, directly under my eyes. They are in SO deep it just seems nothing reaches them...I've tried strips and sulfur masks and although they offer small improvement i just dont think they penetrate deep enough...Has anyone found anything that will clear blackheads? Thanks for any information.

The extractor is actually the best option. Get them out and then use somethign so that they never come back. I find that most black head clearing creams do not work great. If you have ever seen a black head extracted you will see that they are really big and really far into the skin. I personally do not see how a cream could easily get rid of it.

this is what i think but actually i have had a different experience. I use diffferin gel and a few blackheads i had dissapered. I am not sure where they went, probably under the skin. OR the cream at least took off the top part.

Anyways i think you should get the extractions and then use a cream. If your only goin for the cream try differin, it seems to work for me.