Notifications
Clear all

Need kind words.

MemberMember
(@nietwan)

Posted : 02/02/2018 6:05 pm

Hi there. I need help. Or kind words. I still remember when I was 15, I was in my car. I was wondering why I have so many small white bumps on my face. At that moment, I have no idea that bumps was whitehead. I started to squeeze one of them, and then another and another. Next thing I know, I have acne all over my face. This is the beginning of my nightmares.

At my young age, I used hair shampoo and took hot shower almost every day. After I realised that my routine might be the cause of my acne problem, I stop. Still, it wont go away.

From 15-23, I think I spent thousands of dollars just to get my face back. It never worked. From drug store product to aesthetic clinics, I tried it all. I even tries the traditional way. Never worked.

The most expensive treatment I tried was Co2 laser. Costs more than $1000 for 10 session. Nothing happened after third session but I tried to believe it will work. I did it two weeks. Months later, the acne are gone for a while before they come again at same spots.

I also tried so many products. Cetaphil is one of them. I tried egg soap, honey, mask, korean goods, and local products but still disappointing. I also tried micro needle, roller and subcision. Cost me a lot of money and the result is very minimal.

People said maybe because I eat greasy foods, but I just eat what other people eat. Some say it may cause by sleep pattern. Well, I have friends who sleep like next morning and he still have flawless skin. Dirty bed / pillow? I cover my pillow with clean towel every night. What else?

I now 24, I got acne next to my eyes. Both side. I dont know where they come from but I really sure they will leave marks and scars. My cheek now full of ice box scars. My jawline sometimes have red bumps outta nowhere and feels itchy. It gone and back as they like. Next to both of my ear tragus, i have cyst. I met a doctor and he said he will remove it when the cyst become bigger. Problem is, they never got big. They just there leave marks and redness. I also have blackheads on my nose. They never gone away. I can clean it up today and they will be available as soon as I wake up. As an honourable mention, I also have scar between my eyebrow and painful acne on earlob. Because of this acne, I have very low confident. I never have girlfriend. I never have self confidence. Im tired of trying. Im tired of hoping. Am I cursed?

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 02/02/2018 9:18 pm

I'm sympathize with what you are going through. The thing with acne is that some people are more genetically predisposed to getting it so even though your friend may eat like crap and never wash their face, if they do are not predisposed to acne, it may never affect them. With this in mind, try diet changes keeping in mind that your body is unique to you and that what affects or does not affect others, may or may not have an impact on you. Some things suggested include dropping dairy and gluten and eating a whole food diet which include lots of water, veggies and fruits as well as high quality fish and meats. Give it 3-6 months. it may not be the answer for your skin but at the very least, you can cross it of your skin.

All the best

MemberMember
(@nietwan)

Posted : 02/03/2018 2:36 pm

17 hours ago, leelowe1 said:

I'm sympathize with what you are going through. The thing with acne is that some people are more genetically predisposed to getting it so even though your friend may eat like crap and never wash their face, if they do are not predisposed to acne, it may never affect them. With this in mind, try diet changes keeping in mind that your body is unique to you and that what affects or does not affect others, may or may not have an impact on you. Some things suggested include dropping dairy and gluten and eating a whole food diet which include lots of water, veggies and fruits as well as high quality fish and meats. Give it 3-6 months. it may not be the answer for your skin but at the very least, you can cross it of your skin.

All the best

thank you. my friend never take care of their face, he have clear face. I drink a lot of water. you have no idea. veggies too. it just didnt worked.