Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

red, bumpy forehead? nothing has worked?

hi there, i've been so desperate lately because my skin has been getting so bad. i'm going to be 18 years old soon if that's of any importance
i've tried so many face washes and masks and everything, yet my skin hasn't gotten a break. i've used humane acne wash for months and literally have seen nothing change, so recently maybe about 3 weeks ago i started using this african black soap and witch hazel toner afterwards and moisturize. i also use this cream that my parents use since my skin is similar to theirs (tretinoin .025 topical cream??) and i'm probably going to stop using that soon since i can't even tell if there's a difference. (i've been using that for a long while now and obviously it hasn't done much) i can't find anything ANYWHERE talking about when your forehead is red and bumpy like how mine is? the only pictures that look like what i have are from this thread below, and the answers didn't seem to get anywhere at all :( i appreciate any help, thank you guys!! has anyone had experience with their forehead looking like the one from the embedded thread?? what did you do to clear your skin up (and is my routine even helpful with the black soap and toner??) i have combo skin, also as for diet, i don't consume a ton of dairy, i know i could eat better but my diet hasn't been bad at all lately.

Edited by 05152016

hi sort of a bump -- i did forget to mention that i do exfoliate, not as much recently, but i definitely have added that into my routine

On 2/1/2018 at 5:20 PM, 05152016 said:

hi sort of a bump -- i did forget to mention that i do exfoliate, not as much recently, but i definitely have added that into my routine

I used to exfoliate every single day and I know that it was probably ruining my skin but I have cut down to only exfoliating once a week or once every two weeks just to remove any dead skin. I also highly recommend trying out the glossier solution. it is a chemical exfoliant which basically does what your scrub is doing without being super harsh on your skin. if you want to try it out I have a code that will save you 10% http://bff.glossier.com/hI4KD. I really do hope this works out for you because this has cleared my skin in two weeks. I still have scarring that is fading but the bumps are all pretty much gone.