Notifications
Clear all

Dalacin T lotion so far so good

MemberMember
(@akae8)

Posted : 01/30/2018 3:10 pm

My daughter has suffered from back, chest and t zone acne for the past year. Gp prescribed many topical products and one oral but these didn't really do much except irritate the skin. The oral tablet turned her newly growing tooth orange temporarily. Long story short...I paid private to go to a dermatologist who prescribed dalacin T lotion. 4 days in and she is already seeing results. Has anyone else had success on Dalacin? The dermatologist also prescribed Doxycyclin but I'm holding off giving it to her at the moment. He also prescribed hibiscrub which she is using as a cleanser.

MemberMember
(@akae8)

Posted : 02/04/2018 3:41 am

Day 9...on dalacin t and all is good still. Improving each day it seems. Any one else had success with dalacin t? Helping the face more than the back so far though.

MemberMember
(@akae8)

Posted : 02/11/2018 2:31 am

Day 15 - amazing. So much improvement seen. A little way to go yet but so far after many products this is by far the best. No dryness or breakouts at all.

MemberMember
(@akae8)

Posted : 03/09/2018 2:18 am

On 1/30/2018 at 8:10 PM, Akae8 said:

My daughter has suffered from back, chest and t zone acne for the past year. Gp prescribed many topical products and one oral but these didn't really do much except irritate the skin. The oral tablet turned her newly growing tooth orange temporarily. Long story short...I paid private to go to a dermatologist who prescribed dalacin T lotion. 4 days in and she is already seeing results. Has anyone else had success on Dalacin? The dermatologist also prescribed Doxycyclin but I'm holding off giving it to her at the moment. He also prescribed hibiscrub which she is using as a cleanser.

Dalacin t and hibiscrub combination is still working well after 6 weeks. Vast improvement on back acne

MemberMember
(@ek20)

Posted : 11/02/2018 2:27 am

6 months on and back is completely clear!