Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi just want to ask whether hyperthyroid medications cause acne or not, i’ve been diagnosed with hyperthyroid and the doctor prescribed me with PROPRANOLOL-10 mg (because of my high blood pressure) and THYROZOL-10mg, does anyone have experienced this? Or any of you have taken propranolol or thyrozol and causing breakouts? Please help, i need advice and ur experiences?.... i dont want to lose my self esteem and getting depressed again..

Just there is my parents, i didnt have courage to ask when they’re presence bcuse they didn’t care abt my acne or my suffering ....so i didnt ask the doctor yet. Do u hve thoughts on either drugs? ):

Have you considered talking to your school counselor? Not able to ask a doctor about your acne while your parents were present sounds unhealthy to me.  

Right. Just seemed awkward for me bcoz i never tell em abt anything, btw thanks for ur response so far i think thyrozol may not be the culprit for my acne :)