Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaybabe

Ive recently broken out on ONLY the right side of my cheek. Im not sure how to solve it?

So I am 19 years old, and haven’t had any major problems with acne until about a half a year ago. I went from having mild to (overly) moderate acne on only ONE SIDE of my face. My left side however, is fairly clear. There’s a huge difference between the two.
About 2 and a half months ago I started using a salicylic acid wash and gentle moisturizer. I exfoliate with a clean and clear gentle exfoliant twice a week and put aquaphor on my acne scars/red marks to try and help them heal.  I was noticing an improvement until about a week ago, now all of  sudden my right cheek is flaring up like crazy again.

It’s not my pillow case, I change it ever 3 days and use a different (clean) part of the pillow every night. 
Im kind of at my wits end. I don’t know where to go from here, whether I should stick with the salicylic acid or try something else. I’m not even sure where the breakouts are coming from? 
If I can help it I want to avoid going to the dermatologist for now, I can’t afford it.

C3073119-248D-4A1E-8022-2DB259C718FF.jpegEBD3DE30-2BC6-4599-8498-23FD8EAB8924.jpeg

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes